Friday, December 15, 2017

Exciting News from Cassandra Clare

A few weeks ago Cassandra Clare announced that she would be writing a high fantasy book for adults! I'm very excited about this, and definitely intrigued to see what direction she goes in. I love her storylines, but occasionally I wish that the writing was a little more mature, so I am looking forward to seeing what she does with this series.

You can read her post about it here: Big News!

On a similar note, we have a bit more information regarding Clare's next Shadowhunter novels. The Queen of Air and Darkness now has cover art...and it's beautiful! I loved the cover for Lady Midnight, but I was a bit disappointed by Lord of Shadows. This one however, is a stunner. Is the suspense killing you? Well, here it is:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbvam-Sns23/



And here's the cover with the writing on it as well:

cassandraclare.tumblr.com


The book is also coming out next year instead of the original 2019 release date (thank God!) so it won't be quite as painful...however we still have to wait just under a year, as it doesn't come out until December. But, at least we should be getting one of The Last Hours books should be out before that to tide us over.

----------------------
Are you as excited as I am?  What do you all think of the cover, and Clare's news?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read this book! I totally agree- the cover is gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete