Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Top Ten Book Boyfriends

Thanks to The Broke and the Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday series (TTT) for this great post idea: Top Ten Book Boyfriends. I had a lot of responses for this one, so...I tried to limit myself, but I still ended up doing two separate lists - one for books, and another for movies, TV, etc. I just couldn't help myself!

I'm sorry...once I saw this photo I couldn't resist using it


Books

  1. William (Will) Herondale - The Infernal Devices (series), Cassandra Clare
  2. James (Jamie) Fraser - Outlander (series), Diana Gabaldon
  3. Prince Charmont (Char) - Ella Enchanted, Gail Carson Levine
  4. Howell (Howl) Jenkins - Howl's Moving Castle, Dianna Wynne Jones
  5. Captain Frederick Wentworth - Persuasion, Jane Austen
  6. Mr. John Thornton - North & South, Elizabeth Gaskell
  7. Mr. Edward Fairfax Rochester - Jane Eyre, Charlotte Brontё
  8. Rhys - The Two Princesses of Bamarre, Gail Carson Levine
  9. Alexander Mackenzie Campbell (Mac) - Rose in Bloom, Louisa May Alcott
  10. Jace Herondale - The Mortal Instruments (series), Cassandra Clare

Movies

  1. Jess Mariano - Gilmore Girls (2000)
  2. Mr. John Thornton - North & South (2004)
  3. Captain Frederick Wentworth - Persuasion (2008)
  4. Father Ralph de Bricassart - The Thorn Birds (1983)
  5. Johnny Castle - Dirty Dancing (1987)
  6. Roger Davis - Rent the Musical (1994)
  7. Neil Perry - Dead Poets Society (1989)
  8. Damon Salvatore - The Vampire Diaries (2009)
  9. Gilbert Blythe - Anne of Green Gables (1985)
  10. Aragon - Lord of the Rings (series) (2001)
  11. Hawkeye - Last of the Mohicans (1992)
----------------
If you can't tell, I'm kind of into Byronic Heroes...
Who do you have on your list?

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Aragorn is one of my favorites from the Lord of the Rings. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx for your comment! I had no idea that Ella Enchanted was a book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic, you should check it out. The movie is cute, but the book is a million times better!
      - Shayna

      Delete
  3. Nice lists! I like the book and movie lists. I agree with so many of your choices. I love Thornton from North and South in the book and the movie. Damon from vampire diaries is awesome! Thanks for visiting my post!

    ReplyDelete