- The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler
I've always thought this was a great title.
- Freckle Juice by Judy Blume
Also see: The One in the Middle is the Green Kangaroo.
- There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom by Louis Sachar
Ah, Louis Sachar...
- Written in My Own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon
Also An Echo in the Bone, and Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone.
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
Quite a mouthful, this one.
- Lullabies for Little Criminals by Heather O'Neill
This title always creates such images in my head.
- Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card
Haunting title, but a great one.
- Does My Head Look Big in This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah
This title is genius, and I love it.
- Esio Trot by Roald Dahl
Hint: It's Tortoise backwards.
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
There was no way I could forget to include this one!
What are some of your favourite unique names?