Thursday, January 25, 2018

January 2018 Update!

As January is coming to a close (yes, already!), I wanted to give you all just a quick update of what I'm up to right now.

Currently Reading:

The Five People You Meet In Heaven - Mitch Albom

This book has been on my TBR for years...like a stupid number of years. So, I finally decided to just do it. If you are following my TBR challenge for this year, this will be the first one that I complete.


Currently Watching:

The 100 - Season 4

One part of me wants to race through this season like I raced through the other three...but season 5 doesn't come back until April, so I'm hesitant to be left at a horrible cliffhanger and then have to wait several months. Not sure that I can hold myself back too much longer though.

Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley, The 100
hollywoodlife.com



Vampire Knight - Season 2 (AKA Vampire Knight: Guilty)

I read the graphic novel series several years ago, and have watched a few episodes of this before. In trying to not watch The 100, I wanted something with short episodes and minimal commitment on my end, so I figured I would give it another shot. Quite enjoying it (even though there are some over the top and/or cheesy moments), and it's nice to have a refresher on the content as I keep meaning to re-read this series.

Victoria - Season 2

Been obsessed since day one.


Now currently I'm not reviewing any of the TV shows that I watch, but if anyone is interested (whether it be blog-alongs, short reviews, summaries, etc.) just let me know! It would definitely be in a different format than my movie reviews, so I would need to figure something out.

---------------
What have you been reading and watching this month? Would you like for me to post TV show reviews?

2 comments:

  1. What's the 100 like? I've wondered it I should watch it. Would you recommend?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely recommend it! My friend suggested it to me and I was hesitant for a while, but once I started I got hooked on it almost instantly. It's post-apocalyptic and has some Sci-Fi elements, but it doesn't feel like this crazy Science Fiction story. I would say, commit to the first...3 episodes, and if that doesn't catch you, then you probably won't care for it.

    ReplyDelete