Monday, April 30, 2018

April 2018 Update

Exams are done and I am now free to blog to my heart's content...for a little while at least. It was a bit of a slow month because of school and general craziness at work, but May should pick up a bit. Here's what I've been watching over the month of April!

Started Watching:


tvequals.com

The 100 season 5
Finally! The wait for this show has been absolutely painful. I actually avoided finishing season 4 for a long time because I knew the wait was going to hurt. But finally, here we are! Only the premiere episode has aired so far, but I have officially started it. Can't say how the season is going to turn out yet of course, but it for sure is going to be full of dramatic twists and turns.

tvline.com

The Handmaid's Tale season 2
Just like The 100, I've only seen episodes one and two of this season, but I'm looking forward to where it goes from here. Although I haven't read the book yet (however it is part of my TBR Challenge this year), I know it is a large departure from the source material, however it is at least interesting for now.



Finished Watching:

bbcamerica.com

Merlin season 1
I'm enjoying the show, and like that I can watch it pretty casually. I do sort of wish that storylines didn't resolve every episode because it can feel pretty repetitive, however it means it really isn't a stressful show to watch, haha. I don't feel this massive drive to know what happens next, but it's enjoyable nonetheless and I find myself still wanting to watch it. I'm nearly done season 2 as well, but I have a few episodes left.


Next Few Months:

So, I'm still waiting until Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir season 2 comes out on Netflix, but otherwise there isn't too much I'm really waiting for in terms of television. I mean yes, Outlander and Game of Thrones and all that, but nothing really that feels overly pressing. So, perhaps I'll start picking off a few items from my Netflix list. If you have any suggestions for things I might like, please don't hesitate to send them my way.

----------------------
What shows are you watching right now? Give me some suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. You've certainly got a lot on your plate right now! I've not watched any of these and nor do I plan to, anytime soon, but I'm quite well in the kdrama hole and have SO MANY on my immediate to-be-watched list already, lol. Maybe try Descendants of the Sun, if you haven't already? Or Fight My Way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Descendents of the Sun is on my list to watch! I haven't heard of Fight My Way, but I will look into it. Thanks for the suggestions - good luck getting through your massive list!

      Delete