Saturday, July 21, 2018

Summer 2018 Comment Challenge

You know those things that you keep meaning to get around to, and then just never end up doing? That's sort of been me the past few months. Now, if you don't know anything about my job, I work with children and teenagers. This means that during the summer school is out, and it is essentially non-stop chaos for me at work (which also makes it my favourite time). So while for most people the summer is a time to relax and catch up on all of their projects...that is definitely not the case for me. Anyway, I digress.





I have finally signed up for the Summer 2018 Comment Challenge! This will be my first time doing it, so I'm excited to get some further interaction with other bloggers (something I definitely struggle with). Now, for anyone who doesn't know, this challenge is hosted by Lonna at FLYLÄ“F and Alicia at A Kernel of Nonsense, and takes place throughout the entire summer. Essentially, you sign up to be paired with another blogger, and the two of you commit to commenting on 5+ or 10+ posts on each other's blogs (you get to choose which when you sign up). Not only is this a great way to meet new bloggers and get feedback, it's also a great motivator to post, because you have to have at least that many posts in order to get the comments.

I don't know who my partner is yet, but I'm excited to get started! If you want to sign up as well, you have a couple more days (July 26th), and can do so here. Who knows, we might get partnered up!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us for August. I hope you enjoying interacting with whom we pair you. Happy commenting!

    ReplyDelete