It's been quite some time since I did a Top Ten Tuesday, but this one was so fun that I couldn't miss it. There are a bunch of ways I could have gone with this, but I mostly decided on some of the most ridiculous-sounding book titles I know. Yes, I have completely gotten used to some of them as time as gone on, but looking back at them, they are utterly silly. Thanks to That Artsy Reader Girl for a great topic once again!
1) The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
2) The Man Who Mistook His Wife For a Hat: And Other Clinical Tales - Oliver Sacks
3) Sex Kittens and Horn Dawgs Fall in Love - Maryrose Wood
4) Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants - Dav Pilkey
5) Away Laughing on a Fast Camel - Louise Rennison (Cue: any books in her Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series)
6) I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats - Francesco Marciuliano
7) The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things - Carolyn Mackler
8) How to Eat Fried Worms - Thomas Rockwell
9) The Pigman's Legacy - Paul Zindel
10) Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs - Judi and Ron Barrett
What are some of your favourites? Do you gravitate towards books and movies with funny titles, or do you shy away from them?