Friday, February 9, 2018

Happy 1st Birthday to Clockwork Bibliotheca!




We made it! The first post on Clockwork Bibliotheca was officially one year ago, and man has the time ever flown by! In all honesty I didn't know the exact date that I started this blog, but I knew it was coming up soon. So when I checked today, it was a nice surprise to find out that the milestone day was already here!


In honour of this occasion, I'd like to talk a bit about why I started blogging, and a little about myself, so if you have anything you'd like to know, please either comment below or send me a comment through the  "Questions? Suggestions? Feedback?" box to the right. Please feel free to ask more than one question of course (and no, they don't have to be entirely blogging related), and I will post my responses in a few days.

I can't wait to hear your questions!


4 comments:

  1. This is my first visit here and what an occasion! Happy blogoversary to you- hope this coming year proves to be even more successful for you, and hope this blog brings you nothing but happiness! <3

    My questions are as follows:

    What made you think of starting this blog?
    How often do you spend working on the blog?
    How long do you think you'll keep at blogging?
    What is it that you like the most about blogging?
    Any memorable incidents that happened during your time in the blogosphere so far?

    Oh, and do tell us more about yourself- anything's fine! :)) Thank you for stopping by at The Regal Critiques!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, and your questions! I'll definitely have a post up soon to answer these.

      Delete
  2. Happy blogversary!! I hope you have another great year ahead
    xx

    ReplyDelete