Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Book Blogger Memory Challenge Tag

The
Book Blogger
Memory Challenge
Tag


This tag was created by Laura @ Laura’s Book Reviews (which doesn't seem to be around anymore?), however I found it through The Book Nut.


Here are the rules:

You must answer these questions without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at your bookshelves!!
Once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next.



1. Name a book written by an author called Michael. - Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton

Alright, I sort of cheated on this one. I had the previous poster's answer for this so stuck in my head that I couldn't think of another Michael whom I knew a book they had written. So, I asked someone else to tell me an author's name, and hoped I would know a book by them. When they said Crichton, Jurassic Park immediately came to mind. So...a half cheat?


2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover. - Talon by Joy(?) Kagawa
(edit: Julie Kagawa) I mean, it's dragon scales, so that counts...right?


3. Name a book about a character called George. - George and Martha by James Marshall


4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith. -Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith
Although I've never read this book, I always thought it had a beautiful cover.




5. Name a book set in Australia. - The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough (unless this was in New Zealand?)


6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title. - Victoria: May Blossom of Britannia by Anna Kirwan


7. Name a book with a knife on the cover. - The Subtle Knife by Phillip Pullman


8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title. - The One and Only Ivan by (?)

(edit: Katherine Applegate)


9. Name a book with a eponymous title. - Alanna by Tamora Pierce


10. Name a book turned into a movie. - The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway


I tag:

Chloe @ Forever Fictional (whom I know loves tags as much as I do!)
Ruzaika/Veronika/Clare @ The Regal Critiques
Greg @ Book Haven

...as well as anyone else who'd like to do this one! If you do decide to do it, please comment below so I can check out your responses!

2 comments:

  1. Cheating on the very first question...despicable XD
    Awesome tag! Can't wait to do it (though, I'll warn you, my memory sucks). I do love a good tag- they act as my fillers when I have nothing else to post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me three days to think of some of these answers,haha!

      Delete