Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Blog-Along: Tin Man (Part 2)

On to part 2 of this science fiction retelling of The Wizard of Oz! We continue with our rag-tag bunch of  adventurers. What scrapes will they get out of this time? See Part 1 here.

telfie.com
  • Uh-oh....this isn't a flashback.
  • Oooooooooooh got it!
  • 8:00 - your acting isn't good enough to work for me, why do you think D.G. is going to buy it?
  • 11:00 - I know this isn't that kind of story, but by all rights the Tin Man should be dead.
  • Finally! Someone called Indiana Jones out on his cynicism!
  • 17:00 - Do you think if she killed her mother, the block would be lifted? Just speculating.
  • Does anybody else now desperately want to see Alan Cumming dance? No? Just me? ...okay.
  • 25:00 - Glitch, what the heck? Where did THAT come from?!? Must be those dancing feet.
  • 29:00 - Toto! Yes! Finally!
  • Good doggy. Smart doggy.
  • 31:21 - I just had the nuttiest idea...do you think he could maybe be...nah...
  • Holy Cow! I mean...dog.
  • I think one of my favourite parts of this is what they've done with their names. It's brilliant
  • 42:00 - "Those scarecrows kinda freak me out..." Dying. Oh my God.
  • 45:20 - Obligatory "sexy shot" of character sleeping in a pose no one actually sleeps in.
  • 1:04:00 - Glitch's memory is so strange. It looks like a lot of his memories are still in his brain, but he can't access some of them
  • 1:07:30 - Oh no :(
  • 1:11:05 - I've really been digging this feather look. However, I think bat wings would have been more appropriate...but a tad more gruesome.
  • 1:13:20 - YES! FINALLY! I'm sorry, but I have been honestly wanting that to happen so desperately. Was driving me insane. I mean, how would they not notice?
  • Still looks like it's in good shape, even though the gardens probably haven't been tended in...10 years?
  • Why does the rest of the area look like it's been undisturbed for 200 years? The timeline here makes absolutely no sense.
  • 1:24:15 - Does the thought process of kids ever drive you insane? No?
  • Click click click. Everything is falling into place now! Good conclusion to Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment