Tuesday, July 30, 2019

TMST: Favourite Blogs

It's been a while since I've participated in a Tell Me Something Tuesday, and I've been meaning to get back into it! Thank you to the lovely Rainy Day Ramblings for this week's topic about some of your favourite blogs. Now, I have some bloggers that I enjoy that aren't related to books at all...but this time I'm just going to focus on my bookish buddies. This isn't a comprehensive list of course, but these ones deserve some extra special attention.



In no particular order...



Chloe @ Forever Fictional
One of my earliest blogging friends, Chloe's blog always makes me smile. She adores musicals, Jennifer L. Armentrout, Sarah J. Maas, Harry Potter, Westworld, and Marvel movies. She is super excited about blogging, passionate about writing, and a lovely human being - please check her out! And if you want her to talk your ear off for an hour, tell her you love Hamilton (she's even blogged about watching it on stage)!

Roberta @ Offbeat YA
Hailing from Italy, Roberta is such a fresh voice in the book blogging world that I can't help but adore her. Do I read, well, any of the same books? Nope, but I don't care! Roberta focuses on stories outside of the popular sphere, so don't expect to see the newest popular releases on her blog. Want to read about children in a real life version of Candyland? Yep, she's reviewed it. Not only are her reviews super in-depth and hilarious, Roberta herself is also so lovely (and ALWAYS responds to comments)!

Emily @ Paperback Princess
Emily is a newer discovery for me, but I instantly fell in love with her blogging voice. Clear, concise, and open, her reviews give the perfectly sized taste of a book to make you want to read them. Most importantly, Emily rereads books and is not afraid to change her opinions and reflect.

Lais @ The Bookish Skies
Lais is also a newer blogger find for me. She is a Brazilian blogger, and the queen of fun book tags! I'm a huge fan of hearing her talk about differences in Brazilian culture. Her discussions are super informative and fun, and her personality is infectious!

-----
Who are some of your favourite bloggers? Tell me some great blogs I should check out!


11 comments:

  1. I know Emily on this list, and her blog is awesome. :) I'll have to visit the other ones. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's great :) Thanks for checking out my blog, I really enjoy yours.

      Delete
  2. Awww. Maybe my mission to have people read the books I highlight isn't always successful, but at least you all seem to enjoy reading my posts at least 😂 😘.

    I make a point to reply to comments...then again, with only a handful of them, it's easier. When you get 20, 30, 50 comments on a single post and you manage to reply to them all, you're the real hero!

    Adding your names to my to-be-explored list (which starts to get longer than the TBR one LOL).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely WANT to read some of them...but I'm desperately trying to get through my TBR first before I add a million more!

      Delete
  3. Aww, I am so touched! Thank you so much for including me on this list :) I’m glad you enjoy my posts and I love your blog as well <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Any exciting literature courses coming up?

      Delete
  4. Your mention of Roberta made me laugh because I feel exactly the same. I have NO books in common with her but I love her dedication to spotlight lesser known books.

    I have visited Paperback Princess a few times but the others are new to me.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not true - I read Challenger Deep and you read Every Heart a Doorway! 😂 And of course, there are Jeri Smith-Ready's books.

      Delete
    2. Two ENTIRE books?! Wow! Haha.
      That's one of my favourite things about this community though - we can appreciate each other and be friends even if what we enjoy blogging about is drastically different.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much!!! You're one of my earliest blogger friends too and I love your blog so much! Jennifer L. Armentrout, Marvel and Sarah J. Maas? You know me too well! XD
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was writing that part and I realized I know wayyy too many things you adore - I left out Killing Eve ;)

      Delete