Friday, March 30, 2018

March 2018 Update!

What a month this has been! I don't know about anyone else, but I felt like March went by in the blink of an eye. So, in these last few days I want to go over some of the cool things I watched this month with you guys, and what I'm hoping to achieve over the next little while.

Started Watching:


bbcamerica.com
Merlin
This is one of those series that I meant to watch while it was actually on TV *cough* more than 6 years ago *cough*, but I just sort of kept forgetting about it. I started trolling around on Netflix to find something, and decided that this might be a fun one to start. I'm only about halfway through season 1, but I like it so far. I don't know if I will make it through all five seasons, but so far so good.


Finished Watching:



dramabeans.com
Scarlet Heart: Ryeo
My life is over. I will never be the same again. This was so amazing that right after finishing it, I wanted to re-watch it. Absolutely devastating though. What a fantastic introduction to K-dramas for me.




Gave Up On:

The Irregular At Magic High School

Yeah, I decided not to continue this one. I got through about 6 episodes, and the second I got busy and had to stop watching it for a short amount of time I realized that I had absolutely no motivation to continue it. It wasn't bad, but I didn't think it was particularly good either.

koreaboo.com

Bride of the Water God/The Bride of Habaek
Looking for another K-drama after finishing Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, I tried this one (mostly for the fact that one of the same actors, Nam Joo-hyuk, was in it). I found the main female extremely irritating as well as both the secondary male characters. The only person who didn't actually bother me was Nam Joo-hyuk...so I gave up on this one after an episode and a half. Yeah, I didn't even really try, did I?

My Only Love Song
After my Bride of the Water God disaster I took a look at My Only Love Song because I apparently just want to watch period dramas...no surprise there. Unfortunately the main female likes to scream at everything and throw a hissy fit. Big no no in my books, so I gave up on this one about as quickly as I did my previous effort.

Impatiently Waiting For:

The 100 season 5
Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir season 2
Handmaid's Tale season 2
Howard's End mini-series

Next Few Months:

This was a bit of a slow month for me as you can tell. April, however, is when I have a bunch of shows starting up again, so I will most likely have a lot going on there, however it is also when my exams for school are, so...we'll see how that goes. May is when things will really pick up for me again with books and movies, so you can expect to see quite a few more reviews around that time. Asides from that, I have about a million blog ideas for fun posts that I can't wait to get out, but because I have so many, prioritizing them has been a bit tough. I will definitely get some cool ones out over the next month, but if there are any types of posts you guys really like (lists, blog-alongs, reviews, tags, etc.) just let me know, and I will focus on getting those ones out first.

----------------------
What shows are you looking forward to over the next few months? What kinds of posts are you excited to see first?

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so happy you're watching Merlin! It's so good and I was super upset when it finished. Hope you enjoy. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great because I don't feel like I have to rush through it, and can actually just sit back and enjoy it.

      Delete