Saturday, February 9, 2019

Happy Blogiversary!


Clockwork Bibliotheca is officially 2 years old!

It's been quite the ride, but here we are! I'm so happy and proud that I've hit this milestone, and I look forward to the next one. Although the next couple of months might be a bit slow for me because of school and work, I have some really fun content planned for later on in the year.

I'd especially like to know if there is any content you guys specifically like. Let me know if any of these are types of posts you'd like to see more of (or anything else you can think of):


Hauls/Collections
Blog-Alongs

Thank you all for your lovely support along the way!

7 comments:

  1. Happy blogoversary! 🎉🥂 Keep at it!
    Rants are always great haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary!!! I'd love more Favourite Fives because I could always do with some reliable recommendations ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your wish shall be granted! They are one of my favourite types to do. I have at least one lined up already.

      Delete
  3. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY! Rants are highly entertaining but Cover Wars are also fun as well. 🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Cover Wars started that I am so excited for once I get it done!

      Delete